Boca Raton Traumatic Brain Injury Lawyer
Most traumatic brain injuries, or TBIs, negatively affect their victims’ lives in many ways. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) estimates that 1.5 million Americans suffer brain injuries annually. These figures mean that one traumatic brain injury occurs every 21 seconds in the United States. Additionally, many of these injuries result from people’s negligence. When this happens, the negligent party should be held liable for all of the resulting harm and losses.
Have you or your loved one suffered a brain injury and believe someone else was to blame? If you have, don’t hesitate to contact a Boca Raton brain injury attorney to evaluate your situation. At Demand the Limits Personal Injury Attorneys, we stand up to insurance companies and at-fault parties on behalf of brain injury victims. Don’t wait to find out how we can help you.
Causes of Brain Injuries in Boca Raton, Florida
Many accidents and events cause brain injuries. Some of the common causes that lead to legal cases include:
- Motor vehicle accidents;
- Boating accidents;
- Bicycle accidents;
- Pedestrian accidents;
- Construction site accidents;
- Workplace accidents;
- Medical negligence;
- Slip and fall accidents;
- Defective goods;
- Sports-related accidents;
- Assault and violence.
No matter how the injury occurred, you deserve full and fair compensation if someone else was to blame. Don’t allow insurance companies to deny liability or underestimate your losses.
Common Brain Injury Symptoms in Boca Raton, Florida
Brain injuries have different symptoms, some of which can result in serious complications. These injuries have physical and psychological effects that can impact your life in a variety of ways, depending on which part of the brain sustained damage. Here are some of the leading brain injury symptoms:
- Persistent headaches and migraines.
- Permanent or temporary memory loss.
- Nausea and vomiting.
- Coordination challenges.
- Sudden mood swings like depression, anxiety, or aggressive behavior.
- Lasting cognitive impairments.
How We Help You with Brain Injury Lawsuits in Boca Raton, Florida
We have helped many brain injury victims win compensation for their varying losses. Below are only some examples of what our legal team can do for you as you seek reasonable and fair compensation:
- Discovering every valuable piece of evidence to point to your accident’s cause.
- Partnering with relevant experts in accident reconstruction, forensics, and other disciplines to obtain sufficient evidence to help you win your claim.
- Interviewing witnesses.
- Analyzing your medical records and working with your doctors to determine your possible medical expenses’ real value.
- Fighting off all insurance company’s attempts to blame you for the accident.
- Negotiating for the highest possible compensation for your head injuries.
Consult with Our Boca Raton Brain Injury Lawyers Today
If you suffered a TBI in an accident, you want a Boca Raton brain injury attorney from Demand the Limits Personal Injury Attorneys on your side. Contact us online or call 561-600-3555 so we can start protecting your rights. We handle every step of the insurance claim and legal process so you can stay focused on your rehabilitation and recovery from your brain injury.