Co Founder, Equity Partner | Demand The Limits
Co Founder, Equity Partner
Demand The Limits
Andrew Odza, Esq. Co-founder and equity partner of Demand The Limits, PLLC, focuses his practice in the area of personal injury including vehicular accidents, wrongful death, and slip and falls.
About Andrew Odza, Esq.
Andrew Odza, Co-Founder and Equity Partner of Demand the Limits Personal Injury Attorneys, is dedicated to his client’s success in seeking justice for those wronged or injured. Andrew was born into a family of lawyers and completed his undergrad degree with a bachelor’s in business with a concentration in legal studies from the University of Miami.
Andrew was interested in medicine when he was younger, so practicing personal injury law was a natural progression. Understanding why people were hurt and what was the source of the pain were key motivators for him to become a personal injury lawyer.
Towards his senior year of college, he applied to law school at Nova Southeastern University.
As a personal injury attorney, Andrew enjoys working on cases where clear wrongdoings are exposed during litigations.
In many car accident cases, he often says that driving is a privilege, not a right. As a personal injury lawyer, Andrew proves that reckless drivers are not up to public policy standards by providing essential evidence showing the damage they’ve caused the client and the damage they could cause to somebody else.
Andrew is here for you if you’re looking for a dedicated personal injury lawyer to help with your case. You can connect with him at [email protected] for a free consultation.
- $2.25 million recovery for a client injured in a train accident.
- $1.5 million recovery for a client injured in a car crash.
- $1.1 million recovery for a client injured in a car crash.
- $1 million recovery for a client injured in a motorcycle accident.
- Pennsylvania Bar Licenses
- Florida Bar Licensed
- Southern District of Florida
- Middle District of Florida
- Northern District of Florida
- Palm Beach County Justice Association
- Florida Justice Association
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from the University of Miami
- Juris Doctor from Nova Southwestern University Shepard Broad College of Law
- Donated to Toys for Tots
- Donated to Touched by Type 1
- Donated to Heart of the Game, Inc.
- Super Lawyer Rising Star
- AVVO Client’s Choice Award
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40
- com Best Car Lawyer in Boca Raton Award
- Million Dollar Advocate Forum Life Member
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocate Forum Life Member
- Lead Counsel Rated
- Better Business A+ Rating