Boca Raton Mass Transit Accident Lawyer
Mass transit accidents are exceptionally dangerous accidents, and their claims are even more complicated than those related to more typical traffic accidents, which are complicated enough. Mass transit gets the people where they want and need to go. If you’re injured in a mass transit accident, however, the stakes are high, and you need an experienced Boca Raton mass-transit vehicle attorney on your side.
Mass-Transit Accidents Are Different
Accidents involving mass transit are unique in a variety of ways that also make their associated claims that much more complicated. Consider all of the following factors:
- Mass transit is generally operated either by the city, county, or state, which means that the defendant in your case is a governmental entity, and this can put something of a pinch on your legal rights.
- Mass-transit accidents often occur at the points where passengers embark upon and exit the mode of transportation, which means that mass-transit cases frequently involve premises liability issues.
- Mass-transit accidents often injure multiple parties.
Additionally, mass-transit carriers are held to stricter safety standards and regulations, including:
- Train operators face additional standards and rules that relate directly to operating trains safely, including traveling through intersections safely.
- Operators of common carriers are required to not only have special training and experience but also to obtain special licensure. For example, bus drivers must have a commercial driver’s license (CDL) before they can legally ferry passengers.
- Mass-transit companies are held to strict standards when it comes to maintaining and repairing their vehicles, which put in plenty of miles and experience considerable wear and tear during their years of service.
Mass-transit companies (under the guidance of the governmental entity in charge) face a heavy burden that includes maintaining vehicles in good working order, maintaining premises that allow for their patrons’ safe passage, and hiring well-qualified and experienced operators. The operators themselves are responsible for operating the mass-transit vehicles safely and without distraction. Finally, other motorists are often the impetus behind mass-transit accidents and can be held responsible for any ensuing damages. In other words, when it comes to mass-transit vehicle accidents, liability can lie in many different directions – and in multiple directions – but getting to the bottom of who is responsible for your damages is critical to your ability to recover on your physical, emotional, and financial losses and to continue moving forward on your path toward renewed health.
An Experienced Boca Raton Mass-Transit Vehicle Accident Attorney Is on Your Side
If you’ve been injured in a mass-transit accident, your case is complicated, and you likely face more restrictive obstacles than you would in a typical traffic accident (due to the fact that the government runs most mass-transit operations). The dedicated Boca Raton mass-transit vehicle accident attorneys at Demand the Limits Personal Injury Attorneys are committed to applying their impressive experience, resources, and legal acumen to every claim they take on, and we welcome the opportunity to discuss the specifics of your claim with you. We’re on your side, so please don’t hesitate to contact or call us at (561) 600-3555 to schedule your free consultation today.