Boca Raton Burn Injury Lawyer
Did you know that annually, over 1.1 million Americans suffer burns requiring medical attention? Of these, over 50,000 burn victims are hospitalized, while over 20,000 suffer major burns involving at least 25 percent of their entire body surfaces.
Some car accidents in Boca Raton, Florida, also cause burns. These burns have devastating effects on victims’ lives. If you or your family member has suffered any burn accident injuries, you don’t need to suffer alone.
Some burns result from other people’s negligence, qualifying victims for compensation. Fortunately, a burn injury attorney in Boca Raton, Florida, can stand with you as you seek justice. You can contact our team of experienced and compassionate attorneys to guide you through the stressful claim process.
Causes of Burn Injuries in Car Accidents
Many factors cause accident-related burns, and here are the leading ones:
- Premises fires due to faulty wiring or other fire hazards.
- Fires that erupt when gasoline from a vehicle’s engine ignites, causing explosions inside or around the car.
- Coming into contact with steam or hot liquids.
- Defective automobiles, such as those with faulty fuel tanks or infiltration systems.
- Contact with hot surfaces or toxic chemicals.
- Contact with electrical wires and other current sources.
Classes of Burn Injuries
Burn injury survivors who seek our legal help suffer from different classes of burns. Burns can be classified according to their severity, ranging from first to fourth degrees.
- First-degree burns are superficial and only cause pain and skin irritations. They usually heal without medical attention.
- Second-degree burns penetrate the skin’s second layer and are more severe, causing intense pain and blisters. They require medical attention that could include skin grafting.
- Third-degree burns destroy all skin layers and are medical emergencies.
- Fourth-degree burns penetrate and negatively affect bones, tissues, and nerves. They require long-term medical attention and are known for scarring and disfiguring victims.
Our legal team can stand with you no matter how serious your burns might be. We will stand up for full financial recovery for all of your burn-related losses.
Seeking Burn-Related Damages
Our legal team enables you to recover economic and non-economic damages for your burns. Some of the monetary damages we can help you recoup include:
- Past and future medical expenses;
- Past and future lost income.
Our legal team also helps you recover non-economic damages. Some of these damages are:
- Physical pain;
- Mental pain and suffering;
- Permanent disability or disfigurement.
But how easy is it to recover all these damages? Recovering costs can be challenging without legal support because insurance companies are reluctant to pay claims. Even when they grudgingly pay, they want to spend the lowest amount possible. Therefore, our team fights for you to prove that you deserve nothing less than full compensation for all of your losses.
Trusted Burn Injury Attorneys in Boca Raton Ready to Help
You do not have to face the legal process after suffering burns alone. Instead, seek help from Demand the Limits Personal Injury Attorneys. Contact us online or call 561-600-3555 for a free case evaluation and to learn how our Boca Raton burn accident attorneys can assist you.