Co Founder, Equity Partner | Demand The Limits
Co Founder, Equity Partner
Demand The Limits
Alan Siegel, Esq. Co-founder and equity partner of Demand The Limits, PLLC, focuses his practice in the area of personal injury including vehicular accidents, wrongful death, and slip and falls.
No stranger to litigation, Alan has been an integral part of an award winning team helping earn such accolades as the prestigious Hat Trick Award for three consecutive trial verdicts. Prior to starting DTL Alan was an associate at a high paced high volume personal injury law firm where in 2017 he recovered over $3.5 million for various clients.
About Alan Siegel, Esq.
Meet Alan Siegel, co-founder and equity partner of Demand the Limits PLLC and personal injury lawyer. Alan is a dedicated business owner who is enthusiastic about expanding his team and ensuring they provide exceptional service in the realm of personal injury.
Alan finds great fulfillment in connecting with his staff and community members, as he is passionate about business growth and development.
Mr. Siegel strongly believes in giving back to the Palm Beach County community. He envisions constant and sustainable growth, which allows his firm to remain a supportive entity within the community.
Alan, a successful personal injury lawyer, studied criminal justice during his undergraduate studies at Florida Atlantic University with the goal of becoming a police officer. After passing the required test and physical exams, one of his professors and mentors encouraged him to attend law school.
Mr. Seigel has a natural interest in the intersection of law and medicine, which led him to specialize in personal injury law. He finds medical causation fascinating and is well-versed in the terminology. Alan is a natural leader and enjoys inspiring his team and clients through motivational discussions.
Alan is here for you if you’re looking for a dedicated personal injury lawyer to help with your case. You can connect with him at [email protected] for a free consultation.
- $2.25 million recovery for a client injured in a train accident.
- $1.5 million recovery for a client injured in a car crash.
- $1.1 million recovery for a client injured in a car crash.
- $1 million recovery for a client injured in a motorcycle accident.
- Palm Beach County Justice Association
- Florida Justice Association
- The Hispanic Student Bar Association
- The Business Law Society
- Maritime Law Society.
- Southern District of Florida
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice from Florida Atlantic University
- Thomas University College of Law in Miami
- Dean’s List for Academic Excellence
- The Book Award in International Business Transactions with emphasis on international business contracts.
- Student Government Association as Student Body Senator
- Student Body Director of Athletics.
- Alan has previously served on the City of Delray Beach Code Enforcement Committee, which was responsible for adjudicating municipal code violations.
- He also has served on the City of Delray Beach Police Advisory Board
- He is constantly providing pro bono legal aid and has served as a volunteer fundraiser for the Children’s Miracle Network, The Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation, and Served as a judge for the Florida Forensic League High School Debates Semi-Finals and Finals.
- Super Lawyer Rising Star
- AVVO Client’s Choice Award
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40
- com Best Car Lawyer in Boca Raton Award
- Million Dollar Advocate Forum Life Member
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocate Forum Life Member
- Lead Counsel Rated
- Better Business A+ Rating