Soft-Tissue Injuries Attorney in Boca Raton
Insurance companies often attempt to minimize the damages associated with soft-tissue injuries, because these injuries are often underestimated. While soft-tissue injuries do sometimes heal over time, they are also very painful injuries that can linger and lead to chronic pain – not to mention significant losses in range of motion. If someone else’s negligence causes you to suffer a soft-tissue injury, it’s time to consult with an experienced Boca Raton personal injury attorney.
The Injury-Causing Accident
Nearly any kind of accident can lead to a soft-tissue injury, including traffic accidents of every type, boating accidents, slip and falls, and premises liability claims – to name a few. Regardless of the kind of accident that leaves you with a soft-tissue injury, it’s important to recognize that such an injury can lead to extensive damages that include mounting medical bills and lost wages – in addition to the emotional and physical pain and suffering you endure. Because obtaining the compensation to which you are entitled is critical to your future health and well-being, working closely with an experienced personal injury attorney is paramount.
Your Soft-Tissue Injury
Soft-tissue injuries tend to be classified into the following categories:
- Bruises – Bruises are the common name for contusions, and these injuries are generally caused by a heavy blow to a muscle, ligament, or tendon. In fact, heavy bruising is often used as evidence to help identify the seriousness of an injury.
- Strains – A strain is an injury that involves a torn or stretched muscle or tendon.
- Sprains – A sprain refers to an injury in which the ligament is stretched beyond the boundaries of its limits, and they are painful, slow to heal, and physically limiting (all at the same time).
- Bursitis – The bursa is a sac of fluid that cushions muscles and tendons from bones that form joints (like the knee, hip, elbow, shoulder, and ankle), and bursitis is an irritation that causes painful swelling in the bursa.
- Tendonitis – When a tendon – or the covering of a tendon – becomes inflamed, it’s called tendonitis, which is often caused by repetitive stress on a specific body part (as commonly experienced in construction, office, and factory jobs).
- Stress Injuries – Stress injuries are caused by tiny breaks in a bone that weaken it and are often the result of ongoing overuse (such as factory workers and construction workers tend to experience).
Soft-tissue injuries can lead to long-term health concerns that often require physical therapy as well as other medical interventions (including surgery).
Consult with an Experienced Boca Raton Personal Injury Attorney Today
Soft-tissue injuries are serious injuries that can diminish your quality of life. If someone else’s negligence leaves you with a soft-tissue injury, the Boca Raton personal injury attorneys at Demand the Limits Personal Injury Attorneys are committed to skillfully bringing your strongest claim in support of the compensation to which you are entitled. Your case is important, so please don’t hesitate to contact us online or call us at (561) 600-3555 to schedule a free consultation today.