Boynton Beach Hurricane Claims Lawyer
Those who have experienced the aftermath of a hurricane know full well that hurricanes are simply one of the most devastating and destructive natural disasters you can experience in Florida. It’s for this reason that many Floridian homeowners have homeowner’s insurance coverage to cover the hefty costs related to repairing their homes after a hurricane.
Unfortunately for plenty of homeowners, their insurers will most likely underestimate and undervalue their hurricane claims, causing them unnecessary stress and debt to repair their damaged properties.
If your home has suffered hurricane damage and you’re having issues with your insurer, you can turn to the Boynton Beach hurricane claims attorneys of Demand The Limits. We can make sure that your insurance provider pays you what you deserve, so you can rebuild your home and get your life back on track.
Hurricanes Can Lead to Various Kinds of Property Damage
Because our Boynton Beach hurricane claims attorneys regularly handle hurricane insurance claims, we know all about the plethora of damages that the hurricane season can cause, which include (among other things), the following:
- Destroyed or compromised windows and doors
- Damage from projectiles
- Fire and smoke damage from drowned wiring
- Damage to personal property inside the home, including appliances, furniture, etc.
- Moisture damage
- Broken vehicles, including cars, boats, bikes, etc.
- Roof lifting and ruined siding, gutters, and shingles
- Structural damage to walls, outer buildings, and porches
- Damage to landscaping and outdoor fixtures like swimming pools, among others
Watch Out For These Deceitful Tactics That Insurance Companies Use
While you may think that insurance companies will play fair, their primary business is making money. Unfortunately, when you file a hurricane damage claim with your homeowner’s insurance provider for losses that you know are covered under your insurance policy, your insurer may use these sneaky tactics to reduce your claim or avoid paying you:
- Deny a part of your claim or that you have insurance coverage.
- Deny that your claim is not included in your policy.
- Refuse to pay you under the proper coverage classification in an attempt to make you settle under a different coverage classification.
- Unreasonably delay the processing or payment of your hurricane claim.
- Offer you a lowball settlement amount based on undervalued estimates.
- Require you to provide a signed release waiving your rights to additional claims as a condition of paying out your claim because they know that you have a valid supplemental claim that they just don’t want to pay.
- Discouraging you from getting an attorney because they know that their tactics will not work if you have legal representation.
Reach Out to Our Boynton Beach Hurricane Claims Attorneys Now
At Demand the Limits, our skilled Boynton Beach hurricane claims attorneys know firsthand the hurdles and issues that property owners can face when negotiating their hurricane damage claims. We also know how to handle sneaky insurance providers to ensure that you receive a settlement that will cover all your hurricane damage-related losses.
You don’t need to navigate the hurricane claims process on your own. Please give us a call at 561-853-2137 or send us a message online to schedule a free consultation with our Boynton Beach hurricane claims attorney today.