BOCA RATON NEGLIGENT SECURITY LAWYER
Helping Clients in Boca Raton Recover after Injuries Allowed Due to Negligent Security
Stores, nightclubs, bars, and other businesses that are open to the public are required to have ample security officers on board to address safety issues that might arise. In addition to having police officers, security officers, and others on-hand, these businesses must also ensure that their premises are fully equipped with security cameras and similar devices. When security measures are lacking, fights could break out on business premises, patrons could be attacked, and individuals could suffer serious injuries. Those injuries could range from minor cuts and scratches to broken bones and traumatic head and brain injuries.
If you have been injured on someone else’s business premises due to suspected negligent security, you might be eligible to file a claim for monetary compensation and damages. The compassionate and experienced Boca Raton negligent security lawyers at Demand the Limits will work hard to investigate the circumstances leading up to your accident and could pursue the compensation that you need for the injuries which you suffered. Please give us a call today to learn more about how we could assist you with your negligent security claim.
Investigating the Incident Circumstances
Businesses have a duty to ensure that their premises are safe at all times for the benefit of their patrons. When businesses fail to provide adequate security on their premises, and an accident, fight, or attack occurs in which patrons are injured, the business could be liable for these injuries.
In order to determine whether the business was at fault, an investigation may need to be done, and an investigator might need to be hired. As part of the investigation, the accident victim’s lawyer will try to determine the following:
- Whether the business had adequate security protocols in place at the time of the incident
- Whether a sufficient number of security personnel were on duty at the time of the incident
- Whether security personnel responded to the incident in a timely and appropriate manner
- Whether a written record was prepared by business personnel following the incident
- Whether sufficient security devices, including indoor and outdoor cameras, were in place and operating at the time of the incident
- Whether the incident was recorded on video
- Whether prior similar instances had occurred on the business premises
- Whether security officers were appropriately identified (such as by wearing a shirt or security vest)
Talk to an Experienced Boca Raton Negligent Security Attorney about Your Legal Matter Today
If you have been injured in a negligent security incident, you might be able to pursue and recover monetary compensation for your related medical expenses, lost earnings, inconvenience, pain and suffering, and other damages. The knowledgeable and experienced legal team at Demand the Limits can assist you with every aspect of your negligent security case, including investigating the circumstances before, during, and after the occurrence – and pursuing the compensation that you deserve and need.
For a free case evaluation and legal consultation with a knowledgeable Boca Raton negligent security attorney, please call us today at (561) 600-3555 or contact us online for more information about how we could help.