Orlando Car Accident Lawyer
If you were recently seriously hurt in a car accident, your whole life may have changed in an instant. You may need ongoing medical care, have less income coming in, and be dealing with physical pain and emotional trauma.
Most car crashes are caused by human error. If your accident was partially or completely someone else’s fault, or if you suffered the tragedy of losing a family member in a crash, you may be entitled to substantial compensation. An Orlando car accident lawyer from Demand the Limits has the skill, experience, and resources to help you get the compensation you need to get your life back on track.
Call us today at 561-600-3555 or fill out the FREE CASE EVALUATION form on this page to talk about your case with an experienced Orlando car accident lawyer.
HOW MUCH COMPENSATION CAN I RECEIVE FOR MY ORLANDO CAR ACCIDENT?
Financial compensation won’t take away your pain, but it will give you the peace of mind of knowing that you can pay your bills and get the treatment you need for as long as you need it. The amount of compensation you may receive by filing a claim or lawsuit in Orlando will depend on:
- The severity of your injuries.
- What types of treatment you will need and for how long.
- Whether you can still work.
- How your injuries have affected your quality of life.
- The ways your family is affected by your injuries.
- How much the defendant was at fault for the accident.
- The defendant’s ability to pay.
Compensation may be awarded for:
- Expenses for medical treatment, rehabilitation services, and other necessary care.
- Lost income and lower earning capacity.
- Physical pain, mental and emotional suffering, disabilities, and a diminished ability to enjoy your life.
- Scars or disfigurement.
- Your family’s loss of your care and companionship.
If you lost a spouse, child, or parent in a fatal car accident, you may be entitled to file a wrongful death suit seeking compensation for your losses.
COMMON TYPES OF ORLANDO CAR ACCIDENTS
Florida is one of the leading states for car accidents. Every year in Orange County, there are more than 26,200 motor vehicle crashes. Nearly 10,000 of those cause injuries. More than 200 people lose their lives.
Some of the common types of accidents that can cause severe injuries include:
- Accidents at intersections
- Rear-end collisions
- T-bone collisions
- Chain-reaction accidents
An experienced Orlando car accident lawyer at Demand the Limits can help you receive full and fair compensation by investigating your accident and finding out who was at fault.
FLORIDA’S NO-FAULT LAW AND YOUR ABILITY TO SUE FOR CAR ACCIDENT DAMAGES IN ORLANDO
In Florida, you’re required to have a minimum amount of Personal Injury Protection (no-fault) insurance. If you’re in an accident, your insurance will cover up to $10,000 of your medical expenses and part of your lost income.
If you were seriously injured, that’s not going to be nearly enough to meet your needs and to compensate for your losses. If someone else was at least partially responsible for the accident, Florida law allows you to sue the at-fault party for damages if your injuries are:
- Serious, and
- They are likely to be permanent, cause the loss of an important physical function, or cause significant, permanent disfigurement or scarring.
Some injured accident victims believe they would not be eligible to file a lawsuit seeking compensation. However, you should not make any assumptions without first talking to an experienced Orlando car accident lawyer.
COMMON INJURIES FROM CAR ACCIDENTS
Car accidents often cause serious injuries. These include:
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Broken bones
- Back and neck injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Severe burns
- Lost limbs
An experienced Orlando car accident lawyer at Demand the Limits would be glad to provide a free consultation and let you know if you are eligible to file a lawsuit and, if you do, what you can expect will happen.
COMMON CAUSES OF CAR ACCIDENTS IN ORLANDO
Most accidents are caused by negligence and could have been prevented. Common acts of negligence include speeding, distracted driving, driving while impaired by drugs or alcohol, and driving while drowsy.
If you choose to work with Demand the Limits, an experienced Orlando car accident lawyer will investigate the accident and gather proof to show what caused the crash and who was negligent.
AN EXPERIENCED ORLANDO CAR ACCIDENT LAWYER CAN HELP
If you were injured in a car accident in Orlando or anywhere else in Florida, an Orlando car accident lawyer from Demand the Limits can help you get the compensation you need.
If you have serious injuries, you have more than enough to deal with now. If you work with us, we will handle all the legal details and complexities so that you focus on getting better.
We will protect your legal right to hold the negligent party responsible for your injuries. We will fight for your right to receive full compensation for your medical expenses, lost income, lower quality of life, and all your other current and future injury-related expenses and losses.
- Investigate the accident and find out how it happened.
- Identify the at-fault parties and prove they were negligent.
- Gather records, conduct research, and consult experts to demonstrate the full extent of your need for compensation.
- Complete and file all legal paperwork on time.
- Negotiate with the negligent party’s insurance company.
- If the insurance company does not offer a fair settlement, fight for you in court.
- Guide you through the legal process, answer your questions, and keep you informed about important developments in your case.
A claims adjuster from the negligent party’s insurance company may try to contact you. Don’t talk to them! Their goal is to deny your claim or pay you less than you deserve. They will try to get you to say something they can use against you. Talk to a Demand the Limits car accident lawyer before you talk to anyone from the other side’s insurance company.
GET THE LEGAL REPRESENTATION YOU NEED TO WIN YOUR ORLANDO CAR ACCIDENT CASE
The Demand the Limits law firm has recovered more than $60 million for accident victims like you. We are dedicated to helping severely injured people in Orlando get the substantial compensation they need to help rebuild their lives.
Call us at 561-600-3555 or contact us online. An experienced Orlando car accident lawyer will talk with you, find out what happened, and give you advice on what you can do next – at no charge to you.