Nicole Blais, Esq.
Nicole Blais is a personal injury lawyer who is passionate about her work and committed to the well-being of her clients. She believes in building strong relationships with her clients based on empathy and trust. Nicole truly goes the extra mile to ensure that her clients are well taken care of.
Ms. Blais previously practiced insurance defense and represented individuals, corporations, and insurance companies in negligence claims. Now, Ms. Blais utilizes the knowledge and experience she gained within the insurance defense industry to fight for justice on behalf of injured clients.
Nicole has a bachelor’s degree in psychology from the University of West Florida. Initially, she was attracted to the medical and mental health fields but found herself applying to Florida State University College of Law in Tallahassee.
Although a talented lawyer, Nicole didn’t always consider law a career option until her final year and a half in college, she decided to pursue law school. Growing up in a family of medical professionals, she was naturally attracted to choose personal injury as her field of practice.
Assisting individuals who have been involved in accidents or suffered injuries is one of the most fulfilling aspects of personal injury. It can be a difficult time for those affected, and providing help is a valuable service.
Ms. Blais connects with her clients, going above and beyond to empathize with them.
Nicole is here for you if you’re looking for a caring and empathetic personal injury lawyer to help with your case. You can connect with her at [email protected] for a free consultation.
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, University of West Florida, 2011
- Juris Doctor, Florida State University College of Law, 2014
- Andrews Bay Inn of Court
- Bay County Bar Association
- Florida Justice Association
- Palm Beach County Justice Association
- Southern District of Florida
- Middle District of Florida
- Northern District of Florida
- $750,000 in a motor vehicle accident
- $1.6 million for two minors in a motor vehicle accident
- $190,000 against the school board for a school bus accident
- $200,000 uninsured motorist claim
- $250,000 automobile accident
- The Book Award in Mediation