Michael H. Kugler, Esq.
Director of Litigation
Meet Michael H. Kugler, the Director of Litigation at Demand the Limits. He is a personal injury lawyer.
Mike has an impressive background in law enforcement, having prosecuted a wide range of crimes, including DUI, Capital Sexual Battery, and even the Death Penalty. He was a crucial member of the Special Victims Unit, where he worked to bring the most violent predators in our community to justice and provide a voice for child victims of sexual abuse.
After a career of obtaining justice through the Palm Beach County court system, Mike then spent eight years at a large personal injury law firm where he refined his skill set, litigating some of the most complex legal issues through trial. In recent years, Mike has joined Demand the Limits Personal Injury Attorneys, where he continues working tirelessly for his clients.
Mike’s career as a prosecutor and lawyer has been long and successful, but it wasn’t always his intended path. He pursued a business degree during his undergraduate studies at the University of Miami. However, after taking a business law class that he enjoyed, he switched his major to business law. This was his initial introduction to the field.
Mike’s choice to pursue law was natural, as he spent much of his childhood engaging in lively debates with his mother. They often argued for fun, and he remembers she also enjoyed it.
After graduation, Mike was looking for the perfect job as a jumping-off point to obtain an MBA and ultimately went to law school at Nova Southeastern University. He felt relieved when he declared his intention to go to law school.
Mike is here for you if you’re looking for a dedicated personal injury lawyer to help with your case. You can connect with her at [email protected] for a free consultation.
- Wrongful death case settled for $3.25 million where a young lady was the victim of a negligent firearm discharge on an overseas military base.
- Wrongful death case against long-term care facility settled for $1 million.
- DUI crash case settled for $1.4 million
- Wrongful death case and product liability where an elderly parent fell victim to carbon monoxide poisoning due to a defective engine ignition. Multiple lawsuits were sealed against a car manufacturer for over $1 million.
- State of Florida
- United States District Court – Southern District of Florida
- United States District Court – Middle District of Florida
- United States District Court – Northern District of Florida
- University of Miami – Bachelor of Business Administration
- Nova Southeastern University – Shepard Broad Law Center – Juris Doctor
- Vice Present of American Trial Lawyers Association Student Chapter
- Moot Court Finalist
- Book Award – Property
- Teaching Assistant for National Institute for Trial Advocacy and Family Law
- Palm Beach County Commission on Ethics (2020 – Present; Vice Chair 2022; Chair 2023)
- Florida Bar Association
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Judicial Relations Committee (2014 – 2023; Judicial Profiles Subcommittee Co-Chair 2020-2022)
- Civil Practice Committee (2020 – Present; Co-Chair 2020-2021)
- Criminal Law Committee (2014-2015)
- Technology Committee (2023)
- Martin County Bar Association
- Judicial Relations Committee (2021)
- Palm Beach County Justice Association
- American Association of Justice (Past)
- Attorney Information Exchange Group (Past)
- Sexual Assault Response Team (Past)
- Florida Sex Crimes Investigators Association (Past)
- Super Lawyers
- 10 Best Attorneys
- PBSO Sheriff’s Special Commendation
- ABA Sharon Corbitt Award Nominee